I’m 53 yrs old had a biopsy on right breast 2005/2006 showed Typical hyperplasia. Fibrocycstic changes both breast. Had Mri of both breast 2014 intramammary lymph node. 2015 mammo showed same thing.
Rejuvenate over time. Rodney
The symptoms of chemotherapy for the most part rely on upon the sort of treatment being advertised. Most chemotherapy symptoms stop after treatment.
Skin is the largest human organ and, it naturally follows, the most sensitive part of our body. As such, it is almost invariably the most badly affected by radiation therapy.
A wonderful way to communicate and bond with your cat is through touch. This is really no surprise as domestic cats and humans are naturally drawn to each other physically. Cats love the stroking and petting humans offer, and humans love to feel a feline’s silky soft fur. But did you know that when properly […]
Exercise is defined as any movement that makes your muscles work and requires your body to burn calories. There are many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, jogging, walking and dancing, to name a few. Being active has been shown to have many health benefits, both physically and mentally. It may even help you live longer (1). Here are the top 10 ways regular exercise benefits your body and brain.
What do you believe? Are you prepared to open your mind to new facts?
1) Estrogen Avoidance Linked to Deaths of 50,000 Women. EmpowHER.http://www.empowher.com/menopause/content/estrogen-avoidance-linked-deaths-50000-women
2) Sarrel, Philip et al. The Mortality Toll of Estrogen Avoidance AmerJPublicHealth 2013;103:1583-1588.http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2013.301295
3) Jordan VC, Ford LG. Paradoxical clinical effect of estrogen on breast cancer risk: A “new” biology of estrogen-induced apoptosis. Cancer Prev Res 2011; 4(5):633-637.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3100896
4) Chlebowski RT, Anderson GL. Changing Concepts: Menopausal Hormone Therapy and Breast Cancer.JNatlCancerInst. 2012:104:517-527. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4406918
5) Manson, J. E. MD, DrPH, Chlebowski, R. T. MD; Stefanick, M, L. PhD; et al. Menopausal Hormone Therapy and Health Outcomes During the Intervention and Extended Poststopping Phases of the Women’s Health Initiative Randomized Trials. JAMA. 2013;310(13):1353-1368. doi:10.1001/jama.2013.278040http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1745676